Monday 26 March 2012

Meeting you was fate, becoming your friend was a choice , falling in love with you was out of my control.

As the saying goes, nothing is impossible. For me it's not exactly true. But if I dare to love you , means its possible. I told myself I will never ever fall in love with anyone anymore for at least few years. But somehow fate brought you here and made me fall for you.


Friends here often ask me. How can I don't give a shit about what people say about me and not afraid of saying anything. That's me. I live my life not to please anyone of you. I came to this world to create my own story. I only fight for things that are worth fighting for.


About my clubbing life , had been a month since I last went. Shocked ? Thinking back to last year I clubbed almost every week. Got to know many new friends. Especially girls. I love partying. I asked my self over and over again why so many pretty girls but I'm not even interested in one. Am I a fucking gay ? Ahhh definitely not. 😄

For me, I don't need a perfect girl. I just need a normal girl that can I have fun together with, have a nice conversation. Can be couple yet best friends. You might not be perfect for anyone. But for me you're absolutely the perfect one for me. Recently u keep saying that our personality doesn't match. That night I didn't sleep. I was sitting on my bed and thinking about this over and over again. I know it's not a good thing. That's why I am ready to make a change. But bear in mind. I change if I think it's not right, I don't change to please anyone. To me, you're the reason.


RT: never let go of someone you can't live a day without.

no matter how long it takes, I can wait I can do anything for you. Love might fade , but it's the heart that makes it goes on.



No comments:

Post a Comment