Monday 26 March 2012

:)

Time flies. Its been a year. Read my old post , i managed to let go of you eventually. Thank God. I'm still me. Hope you are doing well in your works and studies. Thinking back that i used to talked to you every single night until i fall asleep, well not anymore.

Many things happened in this one year. My heart is stronger now. I did not change, i grew up. Found the direction of my life and i'm ready to fight for it. I don't wanna have a single regret in my life. I'll do my best.

Got bad results for my A-levels for the paper in Jan 2012. Played too much. Well there's still one more chance in Jun. Promised myself i will do my best. Target B B B.

I found a girl that i love truthfully. Finally? Not? :) I just hope things get better. Dedicating this to a girl that means a lot to me.  She said i'm not mature enough. I admit. Sometimes i just want some attention from you, that leads to me doing things that make you feel i'm immature. I don't wanna explain. It will worsen things. I know i'm too sensitive for you. Its because i'm jealous. I really love you. i really do. IF I say it i mean it and i'll prove it. To me , my love for you is everything. It can overcome any obstacles. Alright, i'm changing. Learning to think for others from other people's perspective. And i hope you can think from my perspective as well. Nothing is impossible. When it comes to love, everything is possible. Like i thought i would never have loved you, but i did. Deeply. You never failed to put a smile on my face. Just a simple text from you can make my day.

Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment