Friday 6 July 2012

Worry

Worrying is dumb. It's like holding an umbrella waiting for it to rain.

Why am I afraid of losing you when you're not even mine ? You said you'll take care of yourself. What I see was you can't walk straight , talk properly , headache and all. A happy party night was just ruined like that. I was just sitting alone at the couch worrying of all kinds of nonsense. That night I drank a lot. Realized a lot of things. The more you care of someone, the sadder you feel. But what to do, only if you cared about my feeling as much as I cared about yours. I know myself well. I can't be even friends with people I once loved. Too much of worrying will never be solved. Only solution is to talk to the person, but....... maybe without me as a friend you'll still live happily. So, forget about it. Let time do the work.

No comments:

Post a Comment